Monday, 28 October 2013
Sunday, 27 October 2013
Monday, 21 October 2013
Sunday, 20 October 2013
|Jersey Midi Dress: Primark S/S 2013|
Don't forget to go and have a nosy at what the other Lovelies are taking from Summer into Winter, here are the links:
Steph – http://seeingsp0ts.blogspot.co.uk
Toni – http://theonlywayist.com
Kim – http://www.callmekim.net
Gina – http://fatfitfine.blogspot.co.uk
Nikki – http://www.nattynikki.blogspot.co.uk
Becky – http://www.doesmyblogmakemelookfat.com
Kaye – http://polishedcurves.com
Naomi – http://www.diamondsnpearls.co.uk
Victoria – http://www.thecurvedopinion.com
Em – http://terribletumbles.blogspot.co.uk
Beka – http://bekasstuffystuff.blogspot.co.uk
Anne-Lise – www.muki7x7.blogspot.co.uk
Michaela – www.Cardifforniagurl.blogspot.co.uk
Kathrine – www.acurvycupcake.blogspot.co.uk
Sharon – www.bigfatbetty.com
Saturday, 19 October 2013
When I was much, much younger, I wasn’t aware of my body at all, other than when I regularly grazed/bumped/broke it (more often than not, pretending to present Blue Peter - An altogether hazardous job guys) I swam daily and as a result had (and still do have) broad powerful shoulders and equal hips. I have always been very tall and pale and terribly clumsy... (I fall over NOTHING, just ask anyone who has spent more than 10 minutes with me...)
Since then, my weight has fluctuated, as have my hair, my skin and my mental capacities...There have been times when my body, and how it looks, has made me sadder than Eeyore, I’ve hated every single miniscule part of me time after time in the self absorbed way that I’ve mastered to a T. I think the hardest part of it is that when I hate myself, I behave in a really irrational way. I become ridiculously defensive and a terrible person to be around. This isn’t “fat hating”, it’s “Smyth hating” I can hate myself just as effectively at a size 12 as I do at a size 18.
Tuesday, 8 October 2013
Monday, 7 October 2013
- I've been in Switzerland, flailing around on hills and making children's clothes out of curtains,
- I met a prince and my talking crab has been coaching me in how to woo him,
- Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz have asked me to move in with them and have a beautiful sex-filled open relationship with bike rides and flamenco guitars under the stars.
- How am I still so dull?!?
- Why do I have no discernible skills? (Other than having no gag reflex. Yeah. That's right)
- Hormone based spots - Why?!?!
- WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH THE PAST 30 YEARS OF MY LIFE?!?!
|60s Penguin Salt and Pepper |
shakers Fother Muckers!
|My cats turned my sofa into a large |
cat nest which they now live inside...
|I made more of an effort dressing for work...|
|I did a buy at this bag of beauty|